Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a portable phone charger online

Options
  • 29-11-2016 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Grateful for any assistance with the following - looking to buy a portable battery pack online, say 20,000 - 30,000mah but amazon, the best source I've identified, won't ship from the UK to Ireland.

I doubt there's a way around this but does anyone have any tips for a marketplace that does deliver to ireland which is as competitive on price?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Parcel Motel.

/Thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭thewiseowl12

Parcel Motel cannot be used to solve this problem - some UK law on transporting batteries

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

AddressPal have a mainland UK address, and I've used them for items containing batteries.

http://addresspal.anpost.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

It is also against addresspals rules, but several people have reported getting them through. Just be aware it could possibly be refused.

Advertisement