Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hours for Work Experience Level 6??

Options
  • 29-11-2016 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I'm studying a plc Business course and I need to do 2 weeks of work placement in Feb. Does anyone know how many hours you need to do to successfully complete your work placement for the module?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Vlove wrote: »
    I'm studying a plc Business course and I need to do 2 weeks of work placement in Feb. Does anyone know how many hours you need to do to successfully complete your work placement for the module?

The hours requirement will be in the module descriptor or in the brief for Work Experience, which you should have a copy of. They are no longer available online publicly.

For childcare it's 120 hours or 20 days, but the hours tend to be a lot higher for this than business, even at level 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

The hours requirement will be in the module descriptor or in the brief for Work Experience, which you should have a copy of. They are no longer available online publicly.

For childcare it's 120 hours or 20 days, but the hours tend to be a lot higher for this than business, even at level 5.

Yeah the teacher said today that its around 80 hours for the business people

Advertisement