Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for a foreign student with internship contract in Waterford

Options
  • 28-11-2016 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys!
    I'm a 25 years old student from Portugal and I'll be in Waterford from January to May (2017). I'll be an intern in a company based in Six Cross Roads Business Park and I'm looking for accommodation in the city. Since I won't have a car, where should I start looking for a room to rent and which are the places to avoid? Btw is there any bus route going to the business park?
    Thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

Hi guys!
    I'm a 25 years old student from Portugal and I'll be in Waterford from January to May (2017). I'll be an intern in a company based in Six Cross Roads Business Park and I'm looking for accommodation in the city. Since I won't have a car, where should I start looking for a room to rent and which are the places to avoid? Btw is there any bus route going to the business park?

Carraig an ard is across the road from the entrance to the business park and Foxwood is also close by. As far as I know there is no bus going by the business park.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Dunmore road bus? Or some bus anyway stops on the ORR near the turn in for Musgraves doesn't it?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 3 carlasjgomes

south wrote: »
    Hi guys!

Carraig an ard is across the road from the entrance to the business park and Foxwood is also close by. As far as I know there is no bus going by the business park.

Thank you for your reply! I saw there's a bus route that goes to Ballybeg Drive, as far as I'm concerned that's the closest one .
    Can you tell me just general good areas to rent a room? Since I'm a student I would love to enjoy the city and to be able to go out at night :)

Advertisement