Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phillips in-ear headphones with mic €2.95 M and M Direct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

stimpson wrote: »
    I picked a few sets of these at €5.95 up to bump an order to get free delivery. They are half that at the moment. Quality is decent (not audiophile quality, but as good as Apple Earpods). Disposeable at that price!

http://www.mandmdirect.ie/01/details/PH15/Philips-In-Ear-Headset-Black

What price point do you get free delivery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

degsie wrote: »
    What price point do you get free delivery?
    Automatic FREE delivery when you spend over €75.

On the Delivery tab there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Obviously good value but check out the RRP - 32.95. Ooookay.

Obviously good value but check out the RRP - 32.95. Ooookay.

Yeah, bit suss when they don't give the model of the earphones (their own code IN8PH15, is jargon... couldn't find a Philips model associated with that)

Found what I think are these ones on amazon £15.03 (down from 20). I mean it's still a decent deal... but that markup on the RRP! I wonder how many other items M&M have done this to!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-SHE3595BK-00-Ear-Headset/dp/B007UOZFRW/ref=pd_sim_23_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WHKVD2Y0YYPEHSXBWQ75

• Registered Users Posts: 7,817 ✭✭✭stimpson

me_irl wrote: »
    Yeah, bit suss when they don't give the model of the earphones (their own code IN8PH15, is jargon... couldn't find a Philips model associated with that)

Found what I think are these ones on amazon £15.03 (down from 20). I mean it's still a decent deal... but that markup on the RRP! I wonder how many other items M&M have done this to!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-SHE3595BK-00-Ear-Headset/dp/B007UOZFRW/ref=pd_sim_23_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WHKVD2Y0YYPEHSXBWQ75

I'd say it's just old £ to € conversion. their UK site has the RRP as £23.

Headphones are slightly different too - they are clear plastic not black.

• Advertisement

stimpson wrote: »
    I'd say it's just old £ to € conversion. their UK site has the RRP as £23.

Headphones are slightly different too - they are clear plastic not black.

Feckin' markup, cos 23stg = 26.98e!

But, the "body" of the earphones are black. The earpieces are clear plastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,817 ✭✭✭stimpson

me_irl wrote: »
    Feckin' markup, cos 23stg = 26.98e!

But, the "body" of the earphones are black. The earpieces are clear plastic.

I have them in front of me - the body is clear plastic on the mandm ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Always order off www.mandmdirect.co.uk because the sterling prices are much better than the euro price. x

Advertisement