Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming History

Options
  • 28-11-2016 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,113 ✭✭✭✭

So what is your gaming history?

I started listening to The Loot Cast recenetly and they do a really interesting feature where they discuss the gaming history of the weeks guest. So whats yours?

For me I've been playing since I can remember, as I had an older brother who got a few consoles at the right time. We were a sega family to begin with. Master System, Mega Drive, Game Gear. So I was a sonic kid over mario.

The first console I got was the Mega Drive 2, for christmas. First console I bought myself was a SNES - just so I could get International Superstar Soccer. ISS was MY GAME. Fooking hell - me and the brother played that game all the time. the various sequesls were always day one purchases, and the casuse of many massive arguments in the house.

My favourite games would be the ISS series up to PES6, Final Fantasy 7 (8 is probably better but 7... that was the first), the Mass Effect Trilogy (started a new play through of the Trilogy a the other week, thanks to it hitting the XBOX One on BC and the EA Vault).

I'm actually really surprised at how Destiny has hooked me as I have basically no history of playing PvP - i have always hated PvP.

Writing this reminds me I absolutely HATE the death of co-op gaming. Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2, terrorist hunt mode - many great hours spent with my mate on this. Portal - many great hours on that ones too. Even mediocre games - great playing with mates in the same room. Golden Eye.... "STOP LOOKING AT MY SCREEN SECTION"

So yeah - whats you history? Whats your favourites? What are your funny gaming stories? LETS DISCUSS!

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,158 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sorry, this kind of thread is more suited to the general gaming forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement