Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ue boom/dot bundle £109 amazon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Are these recomended to be used together?

advantages?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Are these recomended to be used together?

advantages?

I've these working together.

Works well, the advantage is that you can carry the Boom around the house and the music you had playing from the Dot follow you. Allows you to have music in the bath/shower or out in the garden.

The one issue is that once you leave the room where the dot is, you can only control the music by play/pause and next track, and the way to do this (by wacking the top of the speaker!) is pretty stupid and hard to do IMO. No other interaction with Alexa then.

The other advantage is that you now have a Bluetooth speaker that you can take on holidays, to parties, the beach, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Saw on HKUD.
    Ue boom and echo dot combined for 109£
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MTSSCQJ/?tag=ho01f-21Boom is £74
    Dot is £35

Pm/pw only.

No addresspal?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

I got a Bluetooth bush speaker on Argos for a tenner can you not do the same with this hooking it to your smartphone? I.e. hooking it u to Spotify

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Bought 3 bundles - missed out in UE Boom at 85£ few days ago so this works out even better. Thanks OP :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Great price but my bundle cost £100 as i bought a dot but got the boom from the warehouse.

Advertisement