Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying van to convert to camper

Options
  • 28-11-2016 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi I have decided to buy a small van something like a ford transit connect to a camper,even smaller if possible , looking at places to kit it out I find it cheaper in England then Ireland same with van...but not sure about how muck it would cost to bring back converted van ? Would it be better to find van here.? Where is the best place to get it converted... Also I want it to be quite small just for me and a dog... At moment I have camper and car... But would like to drive van as everyday van as the children are older and the van doesn't get used and the expense is too much .... Any suggestions would be great... Would like to keep project below 10k

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement