Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenagers!!

Options
  • 28-11-2016 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Just found out my 16yr son is smoking weed/hash.. taking sleeping tabs for a buzz? What do I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

Roll a big fat spliff with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,168 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

If this is a serious enquiry you might get more helpful responses over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Turn off the electricity to his room and disable his internet Until he responds. And take his phone away.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Tell him vaporizers are the health conscious way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,340 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Ask him for a pint and ask him man-to-man / woman-to-woman why he does it and maybe why it's important to him, maybe?

Treat the little ****er like an adult and see what he has to say? Maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Tell him sharing is caring!

Reqlistically Though all you can do is tell him the dangers/pitfals of it and let him enjoy his youth

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

Most things cost money and unless he is working that's coming from you. No money, no means to acquire the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

You sure it's weed? My parents thought I was smoking weed. It was just marlboro. Apparently there's a stink off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Jude13 wrote: »
    Most things cost money and unless he is working that's coming from you. No money, no means to acquire the stuff.

Rob, steal or get in trouble?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

GMCED wrote: »
    Just found out my 16yr son is smoking weed/hash.. taking sleeping tabs for a buzz? What do I do?

Make him wear something other than Grey trackies with a blue jacket, the symptoms should begin to subside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Make sure it's good quality weed he's smoking and not hash.

Advertisement