Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-nationals washing your car!?

Options
  • 28-11-2016 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering how many people are of the opinion that non-nationals are making more money washing cars and selling drugs for big profit and yet not a word about it? Yet there seems to be no reaction what so ever ( ah sure there doing the job no one wants ) Not true!! There bringing more and more non-nationals in with little or no pay fact....which in turn will cost us all in the end. Tipperary is full of non-nationals.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

Are you pished?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,168 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

jonbravo wrote: »
    I'm just wondering how many people are of the opinion that non-nationals are making more money washing cars . . . .with little or no pay.
    Back to Primary School, Jon, until you've mastered basic logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,839 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

The problem with Tipperary is that it's full of Tipp people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

#justdemfordnerthings

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

There is nothing like a rational well presented argument that is backed up with solid evidence.

.... and that is nothing like it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Ferrari3600

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

I'm just wondering how many people are of the opinion that non-nationals are making more money washing cars and selling drugs for big profit and yet not a word about it? Yet there seems to be no reaction what so ever ( ah sure there doing the job no one wants ) Not true!! There bringing more and more non-nationals in with little or no pay fact....which in turn will cost us all in the end. Tipperary is full of non-nationals.
    You a source for this "fact"?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ice.cube

ah sure there doing the job no one wants ) Not true!!

Sure start up your own car wash/drug dealing business......show them how it's done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Yer man that rides his mot in the Tipp jersey and helmet is not a foreigner so there's 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Filling a much needed niche by the sound of things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,839 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

You a source for this "fact"?

Oh sources, lah-de-dah, sounds like some SJW fancy talk to try and shout down and silence dissent to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Minderbinder

A car wash in Tipperary is when you're driving and it starts raining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Three words from one. A miracle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-This is going nowhere good. Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement