Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas UK

Options
  • 27-11-2016 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

if you're after adidas stuff- much better prices on adidas UK site. I just bought Superstar top for £49.99, as opposed to €69.95 on adidas Ireland. Both sites have 20% off til Monday with code BLACKFRIDAY, I used parcel motel no bother

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mugsir

Agreed. Ordered from their UK site via PM. Great savings compared to their Irish offering. Stuff was a little delayed due to after Christmas sales rush but came well packaged and everything there and the correct size as ordered..
    I have to return one item as the sizing is a bit big. A little concerned about connecting with their support department though. Their Trustpilot rating is rock bottom.
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/adidas.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

mugsir wrote: »
    Agreed. Ordered from their UK site via PM. Great savings compared to their Irish offering. Stuff was a little delayed due to after Christmas sales rush but came well packaged and everything there and the correct size as ordered..
    I have to return one item as the sizing is a bit big. A little concerned about connecting with their support department though. Their Trustpilot rating is rock bottom.

Did all of your stuff come in a single package? Ordered stuff from the Nike UK site to Parcel motel before Christmas and 7 items came in six different packages!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Did all of your stuff come in a single package? Ordered stuff from the Nike UK site to Parcel motel before Christmas and 7 items came in six different packages!

Nothing worse, my record tho was 12 packages from an amazon order, would have been cheaper to book a flight and collect it over there!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,076 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

eeloe wrote: »
    Nothing worse, my record tho was 12 packages from an amazon order, would have been cheaper to book a flight and collect it over there!
    :D

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Heads up about the Z flux and ordering from the UK.
    I ordered a pair of Z Flux from the UK site when the exchange rate was very favourable. They're sizes seemed a half size smaller. I had to send them back.
    Choices are UK post office, or a UK Collection point.
    I had to email them and they sent me a return docket to send to a UK forwarding Company. I think it was €7.
    I do not know if mine were just small, or if all Z flux are a little smaller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

My brother in law once ordered 30 packs of personalised Match Attax cards (in one order) for a football team he coaches. They had to be routed through Parcel Motel.

When they arrived, they arrived as... You guessed it... 30 separate packages!

(About 7 packages in, the guy in Parcel Motel copped on, and bagged the rest as 1 package - otherwise that could have been ridiculously expensive)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mugsir

mugsir wrote: »

Hey, Yes, in my case all items arrived in one big box. Maybe they got complaints?

Advertisement