Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car Accident and Insurance

Options
  • 27-11-2016 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, to you all!
    I am new to Boards.ie so I don't know how to properly post.
    My history is that on Feb 2016 I had a car accident. Garda and four witness statments said that I was overtaking a lorry with Nissan Micra on white broken line and I clipped a car comming towards me.
    The thing is that I can't remember anything from that day. Can't remember waking up, getting into the car and overtaking a lorry. Don't remember even getting into the ambulance and being transported to the hospital but Garda said that I was aware of everything and that I was talking to paramedics.
    It's been 10 months afer accident but still can't remember anything from that day. It makes me very depressed the fact that I don't remember it. I will never ever overtake the lorry on national road with Nissan Micra (1.0l) on rainy day but I don't know why I did it that day. Does anybody (you or friends and family) experienced loss of memory from car crash? Only during that day can't remember anything.

I had a multiple fractures and still in a lot of physical pain (even painkillers don't work) and emotional scar. Can't cope with the fact that I wanted to overtake a lorry, which I will never intened to do and that I don't remember anything.

I was accused for dangerous driving and during court case I need to pay €200 euro and got disqualified from driving for two years.
    Do you know if any insurance company would ever want me to insure me (I am 21 now) and if they would how much more would I have to pay for the insurance? How long does dangerous driving will be on my licence record?

Sorry for the bad grammar as english is my second language. Please help me to answer my questions as best as possible.

Regards

Advertisement