Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The boys are back in town

Options
  • 26-11-2016 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

Men. A thread to appreciate being Man. The Grand Tour is back on telly and it's beyond epic. Well done Clarkson and to all those involved. Absolute brilliance. No feminism here. Just men being men and great. I shaved and farted today. Was epic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

There's actually a forum on this site for this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I pissed standing up

Clarksons still a grade A cnut though

Seriously though is it as heavily scripted and heavily cringy as the last few years of top gear..... Or is it possible no studio work any more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

Tilly wrote: »
    There's actually a forum on this site for this :)

I dont need a forum. An epic thread in AH will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

An epic thread in AH will do.

You better start one so.

I pissed standing up

Clarksons still a grade A cnut though

Seriously though is it as heavily scripted and heavily cringy as the last few years of top gear..... Or is it possible no studio work any more

It was proper script mate and was only 1/100th as cringy as the mess with the ginger lad and joey. Go watch 5th gear or something

• Advertisement

You better start one so.

Stop the show everyone! Look who just ruined the epic thread by posting. FFs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Came in expecting a discussion on Phil Lynott. Disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

It was proper script mate and was only 1/100th as cringy as the mess with the ginger lad and joey. Go watch 5th gear or something

Never actually seen the top gear with that lad.... Don't have BBC St home :/

Notging quite as cringy as three middle aged chaps telling dad jokes tbh..... Have taught on streaming this alright... Imo

Guess I'll have to find out on what's app if it's any good so

mzungu wrote: »

By all means. Just another example of man being great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

I shaved today. Was epic.

You some kind of pooftah?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Stop the show everyone! Look who just ruined the epic thread by posting. FFs

Capital 'S'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

mzungu wrote: »

Try the 'how you define someone as Irish' thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

The Hothouse Flowers were the best thing in that show, and the manliest. You may have shaved but Liam Ó Maonlaí hasn't. In about 20 years I'd say. More power to his elbow.

As for the rest of it, the poor editor must have been working round the top on it trying to make it look glossier than a Michael Bay movie. Actually they may have used Michael Bay's whole crew, it had all the hallmarks of it. Including the script.

maudgonner wrote: »
    it look glossier than a Michael Bay movie. Actually they may have used Michael Bay's whole crew, it had all the hallmarks of it. Including the script.

I know ya, was epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

It's one of life's more esoteric turns that a cretinous, pudgy, middle-class bully in stonewashed jeans and cor blimey sweaters has somehow been co-opted as an alpha male spokesman for Internet males.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Is this some kind of a gay thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Men. A thread to appreciate being Man. The Grand Tour is back on telly and it's beyond epic. Well done Clarkson and to all those involved. Absolute brilliance. No feminism here. Just men being men and great. I shaved and farted today. Was epic.

Well done Clarkson????

Maybe you should go in to work, act like a prima donna and give a colleague a few slaps and see how easy you find getting another job. His act is wearing a bit thin at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-There is a thread in motors about this. There is also a forum dedicated to it. Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement