Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Techwood TRA-44 Raclette for 4 people 22.35euro including postage from Amazon France

Options
  • 26-11-2016 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

These are 12.99euro each on promotion and shipping is around 10euro.
    I was buying this and then added an extra one to my basket and the price changed to 37.21euro ( 18.60euro each).
    I took so much time deciding that it now says they are temporarily out of stock but they will ship as soon as they are back in.
    I think it is a good price and the money will not be taken until they ship.
    https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00IHILVPA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Suckit wrote: »
    These are 12.99euro each on promotion and shipping is around 10euro.
    I was buying this and then added an extra one to my basket and the price changed to 37.21euro ( 18.60euro each).
    I took so much time deciding that it now says they are temporarily out of stock but they will ship as soon as they are back in.
    I think it is a good price and the money will not be taken until they ship.
    https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00IHILVPA

I'm sure some won't know what a Raclette is, but just to say it's a great way to pass a social evening with friends without the hassle of cooking - everyone cooks their own!

All you need to do is boil a pot of spuds, and slice up bits of you preferred charcuterie, veg and raclette cheese and put them out in dishes on the table..

Everyone gets their own pan to put under the grill, and can fry up their meat / veg on the hot plate - great crack and lovely too :)

Advertisement