Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappearing threads

Options
  • 26-11-2016 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭

Just posted on a thread and now it seems the thread has disappeared....mysterious times.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Me too ........... the "What It Means To Be Irish" thread ............ is there a glitch??? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

One also in the photography forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭gifted

MadDog76 wrote: »
    Me too ........... the "What It Means To Be Irish" thread ............ is there a glitch??? :confused:

Yeah...thats the one.....strange

Its Fidel......still weaving his influence lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Where the thread on the enda Kenny sex scandal gone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Sorry I was the OP to the "how do you define somebody who is/isn't Irish" thread, I made a mess of the poll (should have been multiple choice) and asked a mod to change that, which somebody has and in the meantime made the thread hidden asking me for confirmation for what changes I wanted, should reappear shortly.

Sorry I was the OP to the "how do you define somebody who is/isn't Irish" thread, I made a mess of the poll (should have been multiple choice) and asked a mod to change that, which somebody has and in the meantime made the thread hidden asking me for confirmation for what I wanted, should reappear shortly.

Dont want your thread anymore....i want the enda kenny sex scandel one instead...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod:

To cut a long story short, ThomasFlynn asked me to edit the poll in his thread and I made an absolute balls of it, hence the glitching of the matrix. Thread has reappeared here.

I could do with an Enda Kenny sex scandal though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement