Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Moto E replacement, under €200

Options
  • 26-11-2016 1:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36

My Moto E(2015) is corrupting any SD card I put into it and the internal storage is completely full even just from using a small handful of apps.

I'm looking for something decent under €200. Ideally it'd have Gorilla glass or at least a difficult to break/scratch screen, be relatively lightweight, 5 inch screen nothing too huge, decent battery life and speakers, good camera(if possible). Magnometer/compass would be a bonus but seems to be a rarity these days. Not too bothered about specs etc. as long as it's a little better than my Moto E.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Moto g4 play. In tesco 129 euro

Edit. I don't know if it has gorilla glass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭stanley1

has that model 1gb ram or 2 , not clear on specs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 sister_shama

1gb. Not a great offer tbh. My Moto E has gorrilla glass, this doesn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭cutthegrass

stanley1 wrote:
    has that model 1gb ram or 2 , not clear on specs.

The Moto G4 Play has 1Gb RAM with a quad-core processor, 5" screen.

Moto G4 2Gb with octo-core but with 5.5" screen. £145 Amazon, 180 euro Argos.

Moto G4 Plus exactly the same but better camera, fingerprint sensor and fast charger. £199 Amazon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 sister_shama

5.5 inches is a bit too big for me, depending on weight. I wouldn't mind a better camera though & fast charge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement