Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever played Headhunter? (PS2/Sreamcast)

Options
  • 26-11-2016 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Did any body around ever play Headhunter? It was published by Sega. It was on Ps2 and Dreamcast, my friend and I seem to be the only people that have loved the game while lots of other people have no idea what we're talking about and become confused when we tell them to go get their C Licence. I'm genuinely just curious to see if other people have experienced said wonderous game?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I remember it but never got around to playing it. Remember there was a sequel on ps2 as well. It was one of the last games released on the Dreamcast and didn't really make many headlines due to the console being well and truly dead at that stage. I do remember it being a real technical showcase for the machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I played it. It was a good game I found it difficult though, never made it past the bank mission.

Advertisement