Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone successfully covered a tattoo?

Options
  • 25-11-2016 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

Have a wedding coming up and really don't want my tattoo (upper arm) on display. Has anyone successfully covered a tattoo with concealer/makeup, etc.??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Edups2.0

Hi folks

Have a wedding coming up and really don't want my tattoo (upper arm) on display. Has anyone successfully covered a tattoo with concealer/makeup, etc.??

I might be speaking out of turn here OP but the work required to hide your tattoo with makeup would be such an effort. You'd also chance ruining the dress (I'm assuming dress unless you're wearing just a vest) with makeup if it rained or you sweat. Let your tattoo shine!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Glitter

I agree with the above poster, let your tattoo shine!

But if you are going to attempt to cover it you're going to need a professional make up artist's brand like Kryolan's Dermacolour.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Austmcc

If I remember correctly Kat Von D brought out some stuff for this type of thing (well it was more aimed at job interviews and the like). Maybe look up her stuff.

Advertisement