Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo Ideapad 135 Euro

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

dm1979 wrote: »
    Argos have the Lenovo Ideapad for 135, grand little thing for the price, have one myself and use it for college!
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=lenovo+ideapad&authToken=
    €117 from Amazon using revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

€117 from Amazon using revolut.

do you have a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jlayay

It's only got an Atom though and no AC wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 philyb

I have reserved one in Argos , is it a good laptop for a person in college that wouldnt have to much experience of laptops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

philyb wrote: »
    I have reserved one in Argos , is it a good laptop for a person in college that wouldnt have to much experience of laptops

More useful for just browsing the internet and some light stuff. not really a college machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Currently looking for something like this.. is their better out there at the min for a similar price?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Would this play minecraft and be ok for YouTube and stuff without being too slow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭biebiebie

XsApollo wrote: »
    Would this play minecraft and be ok for YouTube and stuff without being too slow?

Might play Minecraft at lowest settings if that's what you're after, don't expect anything spectacular though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭XsApollo

biebiebie wrote: »
    Might play Minecraft at lowest settings if that's what you're after, don't expect anything spectacular though.

Oh it not for me, its for my 8 year old daughter.
    I watched some reviews there, says it can handle tablet games fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

I use mine for college, I use it for research, the odd bit of internet shopping and for googling crap and I put office on it for assignments and use it day in day out with no problems. Its small and light and fits in the backpack. I know it doesn't have spectacular specs, but its a decent mini laptop for anyone looking one on a budget or for their kids for Christmas!

• Advertisement
Advertisement