Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flubit Offers PS4 Games

Options
  • 25-11-2016 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

For anyone unfamiliar with Flubit, you copy and paste your Amazon, Tesco, Argos link into the Flubit Url and they will offer you a better price. Works faster if you are an Elite member.

Managed to get a deal on:

Fifa 17 - PS4 for £26.46

Battlefield 1 - PS4 for £29.00

Delivery to the UK is included in the price but the order will be split in 2 parts so you are paying for Parcel Motel twice.

Approximately €72 give or take for the 2 games delivered here.

Also if you use Quidco you get 11% Cashback on Flubit purchases - this works very well for large purchases, managed to get £9 cashback on an Amazon order of £80.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

How did you manage to complete the payment?
    I tried to use my aib credit card, and while entering the Irish credit card billing address, it says the entered post code doesn't match my billing address! I tried eircode, Dublin 7, etc
    No success:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

peaceboi wrote: »
    How did you manage to complete the payment?
    I tried to use my aib credit card, and while entering the Irish credit card billing address, it says the entered post code doesn't match my billing address! I tried eircode, Dublin 7, etc
    No success:-(

Honestly can't remember. Think I used parcel motel as my billing address initially.

https://blog.flubit.com/flubit-ireland-is-here/

Google it I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah I tried to buy there and I got the same so looked at the international shipping which says you can only use Parcel Motel so that nullified the saving so cancelled

Advertisement