Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Echo Dot £29.99 via Prime Now App

Options
  • 25-11-2016 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Via HUKD.

Currently the Echo Dot is reduced to £39.99 but if you're a Prime Member, and order using the PrimeNow app, you can use the code NOWTEN for an additional £10 off. Also works on the Echo (or anything else on Prime now!) but at about 30 quid, this makes the Dot in particular a good deal.

The Prime Now app is geo restricted, but you can find and download the .apk from a reputable mirror it works fine.

The delivery address needs to be in a PrimeNow area - I used AddressPal and it tell me that it will be delivered in a couple of hours.

EDIT - Scratch that. AddressPal apparently have just refused to accept the delivery. Which is very nice of them...

I may have been unlucky, but looks like this is a non starter (unless you have a residential address to send it to in the UK)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Nice one, You can hardly buy multiple by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Nice one, You can hardly buy multiple by any chance?

You can by setting up a new account :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

This wont work with Parcel Motel it seems. Its not in a Prime Now area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Code didnt work for me, NOWFIVE does

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nidom

NOWFIVE working for me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

what valid mobile number is available for the app?
    needs this for delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

What are the main differences between the echo and this one

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

j4vier wrote: »
    What are the main differences between the echo and this one

Echo has a large speaker capable of filling a room with music. The Dot only has a very small speaker good enough for voice commands, not really music. You are instead expected to connect the Dot to other better speakers over bluetooth or 3.5mm (which the big Echo doesn't support).

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭techteacher

This wont work with Parcel Motel it seems. Its not in a Prime Now area.

anyone know if parcel wizard is in a prime now area, would be nice to have access to this.. why are we made jump through hoops!!!!!

Advertisement