Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timberland 30% Off Code

Options
  • 25-11-2016 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Got this at work this morning from Groupschemes:

30% off timberland for Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Code: BFGROUP16

They already have 20% off everything so I just did a quick test and the code gives an extra 10% http://www.timberlandireland.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Had tried this on timberland.ie earlier but it didn't work - was only a while ago I realised I had the wrong site and got the 10% extra. Not sure what the difference between them is but its worth noting.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

JohnK wrote: »
    Had tried this on timberland.ie earlier but it didn't work - was only a while ago I realised I had the wrong site and got the 10% extra. Not sure what the difference between them is but its worth noting.

I wondered that too because I made the exact same mistake last week.
    I did a bit of digging now (yes I have on occasion been accused of being a nerd) and timberlandireland.ie looks like the Irish company that runs the timberland shops here and timberland.ie looks like a .ie version of timberland.co.uk (identical websites if you flick between them)
    It is a tad confusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Have found a huge drop in quality recently from Timberland. Bought GoreTex for over €150 and squeak with every step. Won't be buying again and have owned around 7 pairs. Best ones are their cheapest!

Advertisement