Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto Park Membership

Options
  • 24-11-2016 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

€55 off annual membership - Friday only. Annual membership for a family of 4 for €100!

I know it's closed from Christmas to March but it's it's a pretty good deal in my opinion.

Unfortunately ours isn't up until July.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

€55 off annual membership - Friday only. Annual membership for a family of 4 for €100!

I know it's closed from Christmas to March but it's it's a pretty good deal in my opinion.

Unfortunately ours isn't up until July.

have you a link please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Not on the website. Was on their Facebook page.

BLACK FRIDAY MEMBERSHIP SALE!!

4 person membership - €155 – Now €100
    5 person membership €175 – Now €120
    6 person membership €195 – Now €140

To purchase please call admissions - 018351999

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

Its impossible to get through to them, the phone line is engaged, dead or switched off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭stimpson

It took me 23 attempts this morning to get through. They ended up taking my number. I got a callback about an hour ago.

Keep trying

Oh, and nice one OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

stimpson wrote: »
    It took me 23 attempts this morning to get through. They ended up taking my number. I got a callback about an hour ago.

Keep trying

Oh, and nice one OP!

Do you have to give all the names of people for the membership upfront or is it just a standard 4 person, 5 person ticket?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Its impossible to get through to them, the phone line is engaged, dead or switched off

Same here.
    They replied to someone with the same problem on their facebook with this, so it might be worth emailing them.
    Tayto Park wrote:
    HI Lisa,we are very sorry the lines are very busy, keep trying or email info@taytopark.ie. Many thanks Tayto Park

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭yannakis

Are all members of the group named on this membership card??

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

YanisK wrote: »
    Are all members of the group named on this membership card??

According to their website photos also!

I got through.........to a voicemail. :(

Left a message and also emailed them. Hopefully they will honour the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Does annual membership include access to all the rides?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

TheChevron wrote: »
    Does annual membership include access to all the rides?

no some rides are extra, Members must pay for activities at The Eagle Sky Adventure Zone and Eagles nest

still a good deal though, even if you go just 4 times a year

Tayto Park Family Membership terms and conditions
    • Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase (subject to opening hours).
    • The membership card is for use by the named holder only and is not transferable under any circumstances.
    • Only adults and children named and photographed on the card will be admitted to Tayto Park.
    • Children under 3 are free.
    • Cardholders must present their card at all times to gain entry into the park. If you do not have your card then the full admission price must be paid and this is not refundable.
    • Replacement cards are €5.00 per card.
    • Members must pay for activities at The Eagle Sky Adventure Zone and Eagles nest
    • Membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers at Tayto Park, e.g. Santa, Events, Halloween, School Tours.
    • Members must park in the Tayto Park car park and not in the restaurant car park.
    • Tayto Park reserves the right to change the membership pass benefits and prices at any time without prior notice.
    • Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
    • During the year Tayto Park will be in contact via email for promotional offers , market research and event updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Bit of a swizz IMHO

No problem with the passes being non-transferable and only those who's names & photos are on the pass gaining entry, but the pass is for park entry only and you have to pay to use the vast majority of the attractions thereafter.

From T&Cs "Members must pay for activities at The Eagle Sky Adventure Zone and Eagles Nest"

It'll cost €10 per person per visit extra for an "all-day wristband". Without the wristband The Cú Chulainn Coaster alone is €5 per person per go FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭delboy76

I think during the summer it is €15 euro entry and €15 euro for the wristbands.

We've two young kids so for us its not so expensive. Our kids can only go on the rides where an accompanying adult is free.

If you have your membership already €15 for a day out isn't too bad. You can bring a picnic as well. Sure it's the same price as the cinema!

Regarding the cards, there's no names mentioned on it if I recall. However, when the card is swiped the photo appears on the attendants screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭stimpson

fdevine wrote: »
    Bit of a swizz IMHO

No problem with the passes being non-transferable and only those who's names & photos are on the pass gaining entry, but the pass is for park entry only and you have to pay to use the vast majority of the attractions thereafter.

From T&Cs "Members must pay for activities at The Eagle Sky Adventure Zone and Eagles Nest"

It'll cost €10 per person per visit extra for an "all-day wristband". Without the wristband The Cú Chulainn Coaster alone is €5 per person per go FFS

It's only 20 minutes up the N2, so we go up at the drop of a hat if the weather is nice. 10 visits a year (which would do easily) works out at a tenner a visit or €2.50 a head. There is lots to do for free with small kids. There is a zoo and a massive adventure playground, train ride, factory tour, water squirt thing, dinosaur anamatronics, big hill totem pole thing. I'm not sure what your idea of good value is but I don't think many would complain.

And considering what you get with an all day wristband, I think that's pretty good value too. We tend to go and buy a bag of tokens for a tenner - we get through a bag every other visit with 2 kids.

Oh, and you get a large bag of Tayto per person each visit too.

I just got a call from them. I emailed earlier.

They take your details and payment and will post out the forms etc.

If you can't get through. Email them.

stimpson wrote: »
    And considering what you get with an all day wristband, I think that's pretty good value too. We tend to go and buy a bag of tokens for a tenner - we get through a bag every other visit with 2 kids.

I only found out late in thr summer that if you have a membership card, you can buy 50 tokens for €40. :;

We went up last weekend for the carvery lunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Phoebas wrote: »
    Same here.
    They replied to someone with the same problem on their facebook with this, so it might be worth emailing them.

I emailed them earlier today and they just got back to me, so that might be the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Still can't through on the phone.. sent them a email hopefully that somehow helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Still can't through on the phone.. sent them a email hopefully that somehow helps

I sent email, got a general email back saying that they are very busy, that any email received before 6pm will get a call back over the weekend to set up membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

yep, got the phone call back after email

first time we went when they first opened, you got a 6 pack each...meanies now!

I think its great value

Advertisement