Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert study tips.

Options
  • 24-11-2016 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello im new to this and i am wondering about study for leaving cert, should i be doing study now? im currently doing about 2 hours homework per night and if we had a test in school id study for it. Any other tips? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

gaaman16 wrote: »
    Hello im new to this and i am wondering about study for leaving cert, should i be doing study now? im currently doing about 2 hours homework per night and if we had a test in school id study for it. Any other tips? Thanks

Make notes, and then make some more notes. (can never have enough notes.)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭thetalker

I like writing quck notes on small index cards just to avoid going all through the book for it. I recommend that. Also do an exam question a night, it really does help for doing exam technique.

Advertisement