Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUD pre-contract enquiry form & MC

Options
  • 24-11-2016 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi - wondering if anyone can help with this?
    I'm selling a house in an MUD and the purchaser's solicitor has rightly requested an MUD precedent pre-contract enquiry form.
    There is a management company in place to manage the estate on behalf of the OMC. I am fully paid up with fees and charges.
    I just cannot get this form and all the info / certs I need to go with it out of the management company. The guy seems pretty useless, think he's a one man band, won't answer my calls / emails (or my solicitors or the auctioneer). Whenever I get a hold of him he spins me yarns about permission from the chairman to share info - there is no chairman in place.
    Any advice? Any experience? I've tried so many ways to get around him to get what i need but no avail
    Thanks !!

Advertisement