Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths €6 off instore purchases

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 musicmammy

Thanks a lot, Duffer

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭duffer247

One per household, but I don't think they're enforcing it, can always go to different teller

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

duffer247 wrote: »
    One per household, but I don't think they're enforcing it, can always go to different teller

Just refresh and print the voucher with the different barcode. I think that is how it works

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

SachaJ wrote: »
    Just refresh and print the voucher with the different barcode. I think that is how it works

They are not really checking voucher they are just scanning their own one at the till .I just used mine and most cashiers were doing the same (Blanch store )

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ludite

To be fair I didn't even have the voucher and the girl at the checkout scanned in a copy she had next to the register so I think the "1 per household" is just a standard T&C thing/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,869 ✭✭✭893bet

Used this 3 times today! 3 different tills!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭frash

This is valid until today.

Has anyone gone up to a till with say €100 worth of stuff and just asked that they take it €25 at a time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

frash wrote: »
    This is valid until today.

Has anyone gone up to a till with say €100 worth of stuff and just asked that they take it €25 at a time?

That's defo not gonna work and will just mark you for using the other subtle methods of going up different times to different people....Could be wrong though,let us know how you get on.Visit the shop with a friend if you are time constrained

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭frash

That's defo not gonna work and will just mark you for using the other subtle methods of going up different times to different people....Could be wrong though,let us know how you get on.Visit the shop with a friend if you are time constrained

Just went with the tried & tested method of going in & out of the shop with 4 different purchases.

Got a grin off the 1st checkout girl when she spotted me at the 4th one!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

Done kids Christmas over the weekend with the other half. Between us we managed to use the voucher 9 times. :D Not a bad saving. Glad it's all done now;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nidom

frash wrote: »
    Just went with the tried & tested method of going in & out of the shop with 4 different purchases.

Got a grin off the 1st checkout girl when she spotted me at the 4th one!

Haha should've tried that yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

Just back from Smyths in Blanch and used voucher 4 times (popping out to the car with the gear each time) and 4 different check outs. It's mental there today so no noticed anything.

Advertisement