Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diabetes survey

Options
  • 24-11-2016 2:54pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A boardsie, kamila jelinkova, has been in contact with the forum mods about a research study she is carrying out, the details of which are below for anyone interested in taking part:

Dear forum members,

I am in my final year of studying a BA degree in psychology and as a part of my studies I am conducting a research on psychological factors involved in diabetes self-care. This research aims to highlight that psychological assessment and support services should form an important part of comprehensive diabetes care provided by the Irish health-care system. This issue is very frequently overlooked and the more visibility it can get the better.

If you are over the age of 18 and have been diagnosed with type 1 or 2 diabetes, please contribute to the voices of those living with diabetes and fill in a short anonymous online survey by clicking the link below. Your participation will not only be immensely appreciated, but will significantly contribute to the knowledge of complexity of diabetes as well as of help that could be offered to those living with it.

Link to the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/gFg9qqt5U4DpgiTi1

Kind regards,

Kamila

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Just a reminder for anyone interested in taking part in this survey. The survey will run up until January 29th (Sunday next week).

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orla.mccormack

Very interesting study for a thesis!

Advertisement