Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Pool noodle to use to make wreath

• 23-11-2016 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36 Drucilla07

Guys I'm head wrecked from looking for a pool noodle to use for making a Christmas wreath . I've tried Argos , heatons, lifestyle , euroshop , dealZ and I can't find one anywhere. Anyone know where I could find one please ? Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ howdoyouknow

Plumbing supply shop. Get some foam pipe insulation and some duck tape

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 me_irl

Yeah, I was about to suggest Homebase or B&Q. That pipe insulation... stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Drucilla07

Plumbing supply shop. Get some foam pipe insulation and some duck tape

Yeah I tried that but it isn't as sturdy as a pool noodle unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ howdoyouknow

Drucilla07 wrote:
    Yeah I tried that but it isn't as sturdy as a pool noodle unfortunately

Layer them up or put a plastic pipe in the centre for rigidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭ Glass fused light

Drucilla07 wrote: »
    Guys I'm head wrecked from looking for a pool noodle to use for making a Christmas wreath . I've tried Argos , heatons, lifestyle , euroshop , dealZ and I can't find one anywhere. Anyone know where I could find one please ? Tia

Inspiring ideas had a number of size of polystyrene rings last Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭ chuckles30

Why not get an Oasis wreath from a flower shop? Or you can buy pool noodles here...no link to this company...I just googled it!!
    http://www.mcsport.ie/advsearch/index?keywords=pool%20noodles

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭ baby and crumble

Most craft shops like Art & hobby or Hickeys will have the polystyrene rings for this purpose. If you're not in a mad panic, Hobbycraft (where I bought mine in the UK) now deliver to Ireland. (There's way more sizes than that available btw).

Or else flower shops will have the oasis rings.

Advertisement