Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barking dogs!

Options
  • 23-11-2016 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hope someone can help me out on this,
    I live on a small not so quite housing estate. Neighbors from hell moved in over 5 years ago had one dog barking all day, then they went and got another dog made the situation a lot worse 6am barking on an off all day!
    Now to make matters worse they went an built a purpose built dog grooming parlour no planning permission so when other animals are dropped off their own dogs bark constantly.
    I have a teenager with special needs and this adds to his frustration.
    I have wrote in the past to them about the excessive barking and got no where! Any advise please! I hope this is in the right area for posting!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,870 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

First thing to do is report the change of use from residential to commercial with the dog grooming.

I'm sure that should be reported to the local council, as planning permission would be required for this.

I think you would get more replies in the pets section or accommodation and property. The mods might move your post for more traffic/replies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Fran76

Thanks I just moved post, into animals an pets!

Advertisement