Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon £6 promo credit when you buy £40 Gift Cards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Just to update on this... I have about 5 accounts and signed up for a new Prime account for the Black Friday sales.

Only the new account was eligible, so potentially will work for you if you create a new Prime account.

(you can use the same credit card on multiple accounts)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Where does the £6 show up? Is it only when you redeem?

edit:
    We'll automatically apply the £6 promotional code to your account and confirm by e-mail within 48 hours after your gift card order has been dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭NATLOR

mrcheez wrote: »
    Just to update on this... I have about 5 accounts and signed up for a new Prime account for the Black Friday sales.

Only the new account was eligible, so potentially will work for you if you create a new Prime account.

(you can use the same credit card on multiple accounts)

I did the same, have 3 accounts and opened a new one for Black Friday but cant get the offer on any account :mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Can't avail on my accounts either, ah well

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Weird. Must be random... Sorry :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

mrcheez wrote: »
    Weird. Must be random... Sorry :/
    Worked for me, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

givecredit wrote: »
    Worked for me, thanks.

And me.

Advertisement