Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCZone.ie?

Options
  • 23-11-2016 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has purchased these folk? Prices are very decent in comparison to custompc's insane prices.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I wouldn't trust any of these sites, especially with the slow load times on the site.
    Much better off with the typical etailers from Germany/UK

• Registered Users Posts: 13,991 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

deceit wrote: »
    I wouldn't trust any of these sites, especially with the slow load times on the site.
    Much better off with the typical etailers from Germany/UK

I didn't find the site slow ..... but was put off by not being able to select 'No Operating System'.
    I see no reason they should insist on me buying some version of Windows with their PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,702 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

They were shilling here a short while ago.

IMHO self-build is the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Thanks for the replies! I was turned off at the fact that they have no walk in shop, seems to be an at-home job. Would have cost me only an extra 50/60 euro buying from them compared to mindfactory.de and they would have it assembled and delivered within a week.

The build was coming in at the 1000 mark. Any opinions?

i5 6500
    Gigabyte B150M board
    16GB DDR4-3200 memory
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    120GB SSD
    2GB HD
    520 watt Seasonic M12II Power supply

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

What's your case?

Pretty solid build, I'd be inclined to get 8gb RAM and a bigger SSD though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

What's your case?

Pretty solid build, I'd be inclined to get 8gb RAM and a bigger SSD though

Phanteks Eclipse P400S is the case I was looking at! Sounds like a plan with the SSD and RAM.

What would be the best option for delivery times in regards to online stores?

Cheers.

Advertisement