Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 off a €50 Spend at Iceland (Valid to 02-Dec-16)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Can you print the voucher off and use?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,843 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

okidoki987 wrote: »

That's what I'm planning to do... I'd assume they'll have some glossy booklets in store too but will print one off.

Their Facebook page says:
    To Celebrate the Arrival of our new Christmas Range in stores Iceland are giving away €10 Off €50 spend & save vouchers to everyone!
    To get your coupon simply download this link, print off the voucher and bring along to your nearest Iceland store, it's that easy!

Also, handy if you don't have a car, if you spend more than €30 they will deliver your shopping home to you later that day.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

okidoki987 wrote: »

They accepted a printed coupon in my local Iceland today, guess you could go more than once before 2/12/16 as they're not unique codes

Beam me up Scotty.

Advertisement