Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rickshaws selling drugs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Fair play to them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

You're a bit slow to the story yourself...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Old Bill wrote: »
    This has been going on for years but the media has only picked up on it now.

They should ban Rickshaws its joke that they can operate without tax or insurance.

They provide a valuable service. Providing low grade coke for twice the price of the rest of the country to tourists. They fit right in down Temple bar.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭Old Bill

I wonder when the media will next "expose" toilet attendants selling drugs I have yet to hear of any of them getting prosecuted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

His parents will be terribly dissapointed....Rick was a nice guy growing up!!

I feel for the Shaws!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Whoa they copped on to that one quickly. . .
    NOT

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I wonder when the media will next "expose" toilet attendants selling drugs I have yet to hear of any of them getting prosecuted.

You're no craic

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

See the other thread several hours earlier

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057673583/1/#post101743698

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Next you'll be telling us taxi drivers are doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Next you'll be telling us taxi drivers are doing it.

Ice cream van drivers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

Any of these chip vans are just a front for dealing drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

That's my lift to Coppers sorted on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Ted111 wrote: »
    Some ice cream vans sell drugs as well.

My drug dealer sells ice cream. It's great. Iceburgers are more addictive than the actual coke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

Hammer89 wrote: »
    My drug dealer sells ice cream. It's great. Iceburgers are more addictive than the actual coke.

Be careful, you'll end up like one of these kids who'd sell their own mother for a wibbly wobbly wonder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

i like that they sell drugs - it's nice that people know where to go than having to wander around kips like dolphins barn/ Oliver bond looking for stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Are you a taxi driver, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Marzipan85

There were 2 serious attacks by rickshaw drivers that I know of. One was publicly known. Girl raped on montague lane off harcourt street by a rickshaw driver who then returned to pub he was in to continue partying. Girl involved advised she cannot give birTh naturally due to damage done. I've heard of another incident which I don't want to give details of in case charges pressed. But person involved doesn't want to press charges. Can be difficult psychologically to go through whole legal process.

Is there some kind of cartel behaviour? I'm quite worried about the culture of work that rickshaw drivers are subscribing to. Add in black market drugs. Some seem to think they are above the law - with more than just selling recreational drugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Oodoov

More like a handful of them selling it and they all get tarnished. Same as people stereotyping single mum's, people on the dole, those in social housing etc..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭Old Bill

Oodoov wrote: »
    More like a handful of them selling it and they all get tarnished. Same as people stereotyping single mum's, people on the dole, those in social housing etc..

The journalist who did the story said that ALL the richshaw drivers he approached were selling drugs.

This has been going on for years but nobody wanted to talk about it incase they were accused of being a "racist".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

This has been going on for years but the media has only picked up on it now.

They should ban Rickshaws its joke that they can operate without tax or insurance.

It's political correctness gone mad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Oodoov

The journalist who did the story said that ALL the richshaw drivers he approached were selling drugs.

This has been going on for years but nobody wanted to talk about it incase they were accused of being a "racist".

Ha journalists, in the Independent :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭HenryHill

The only people buying off those lads are tourists.

Advertisement