Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone join an improver swim group in Kingfisher Renmore Galway at lunchtime?

Options
  • 22-11-2016 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I'm seeking 2 or 3 improver swimmers for lunchtime swims as a group in the Kingfisher Renmore Galway.
    Anyone interested?
    I'll put up a poster in the mens dressing room tomorrow with my details.
    Fun required.
    Goal to get to 20 laps at ease over the coming weeks. Starting at 8 laps or so.
    Would probably suit someone getting back to swimming or someone who has progressed from a group of lessons.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

I'm not in Galway but Keep an eye out for the Swim For a Mile Challenge in January through the Irish Times, they send out a programme every week increasing the workouts til April when you will swim for a mile.
    They have a Facebook page and you might meet some locals there too, your pool may be one of the venues where it takes place so you'll surely meet people like you there. . Try to get up to swimming for 15-18 minutes with minimal breaks for the start of January and I guarantee you , you'll be ready to go in mid January with the programme.
    If you need help devising a programme before then PM me and I'll help you, I did this myself last year and it changed me as a swimmer.

Advertisement