Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running club and improvements

Options
  • 22-11-2016 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi, ive sort of hit a wall as reguards making any improvements on my times for 5k and 10k, my 5k pb is 21.15 and 10k is 44.30. Im thinking that if i join a club and train with others it might help with getting a little faster. Any1 recommend a club near tyrrelstown? Would my times be more suited for a fit4life group? Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

pot p wrote: »
    Hi, ive sort of hit a wall as reguards making any improvements on my times for 5k and 10k, my 5k pb is 21.15 and 10k is 44.30. Im thinking that if i join a club and train with others it might help with getting a little faster. Any1 recommend a club near tyrrelstown? Would my times be more suited for a fit4life group? Thanks for any advice

Your above fit4life, a club will bring you on loads. Dunboyne is out that way and a good club

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mulberry

pot p wrote: »

I'm in Dunboyne AC, fantastic club and loads of people from Tyrrelstown.

Senior group is what you want, 7-8pm Tuesdays & Thursdays. Message me if you've any questions here or via our FB page.

Join and watch those times tumble! Guaranteed. There, I've said it. Guaranteed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭kabuxa

I second that...Dunboyne AC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

+1 for Dunboyne AC... you'll be sub 20 mins for 5k in no time ;)

Advertisement