Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco direct + parcel motel

Options
  • 22-11-2016 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭

Hi, Parcel Motel virgin and just wondering about purchasing something (samsung 9.6' tablet @ 99) from the Tesco UK shop, I presume using PM is OK ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭SteM

I've bought stuff from Tesco UK using parcel motel in the past with no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Yup, I got a laptop from them via Parcel motel a few weeks ago with no issue. Worked a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Winterlong wrote: »
    Yup, I got a laptop from them via Parcel motel a few weeks ago with no issue. Worked a treat.

Even if I put in the my parcel motel no and name, it says cant be delivered, how did you do that please?
    I enter the invoice address as below but it says it cant be delivered????

My Name PmNUMBER, Parcel Motel 1A Mckinney Road Newtownabbey Co Antrim Bt36 4Pe
    Newtownabbey
    BT36 4PE
    Gb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Try order it from their ebay store, thats how I got a very large tv sent through to Parcel Motel last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

I accidentally forgot to put my PMid on my tesco direct order so it read name, 1A Mckinney Road etc...

I just contacted Parcel Motel and explained what happened - it turns out they have an option on the main page when you log in called "shopping Tracker" - I entered my Tesco direct tracking number and the package arrived no problem.

Be careful that you don't select nearest tesco to parcel motel in Aintrim when finalising your order from Tesco Direct.

I hope this helps

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement