Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify 3 months for €0.99cents until January 1 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Is there anything I should know before doing this? Is it exactly what it says it is or is there something we should all know?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

Is there anything I should know before doing this? Is it exactly what it says it is or is there something we should all know?

Don't forget to cancel if you don't want to pay €9.99 a month.

AS1890 wrote: »
    Don't forget to cancel if you don't want to pay €9.99 a month.

Can you cancel straight after signing up for the 3 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Yeah, as said, Cancel it at the end of the 3 months, or you will be charged 9.99 for the 4th month.
    I think you can cancel immediately and will still get the three months that you have paid for @ 99cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Yes

• Advertisement

Yes. I done that before and I got to use it for the remaining 3 months. It should tell you when you go to cancel. It will give you the date your account switches from premium back to ad based.

Sounds great then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Has it worked for anyone who has had premium before???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Damn I only signed up 2 weeks ago, sick now

mightyreds wrote: »

Unlucky. My membership with Deezer premium ends this week so this is a blessing for me :D

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Has it worked for anyone who has had premium before???

It won't work. You need

1. A different email address

2. Different payment details

I have signed up before using a different email address and it accepted a card I used before. Hit and miss sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Ordin73

If you really want to avail of this offer you Will need a different email address.

As for the problem with payment details, if you have used your card before you Could use a paypal account.

And if you find and follow your old account you can copy your playlists. Sure beats paying €29.97 for the next three months in my opinion! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Anyone that has been premium before, can sign up for 9.99euro for 3 months.
    Basically, 3 months for the price of 1.
    Terms and Conditions here - https://www.spotify.com/ie/legal/re-engagement-offer/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

mightyreds wrote: »

Offer is up to Jan 1st. So cancel existing account, wait til it expires, and sign up with new account (different email address) before Jan 1st.

Advertisement