Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radius Technologies

Options
  • 21-11-2016 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Has anyone here worked for radius technologies.
    What are they like to work for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I know of 2 people who worked there 2 years ago and they only lasted 9 months, apparently the money is shocking low and the guy who runs the place wont give any promotions or any employee benefits whatsoever plus you are expected to do long hours and be on call to fix client issues. That's 2 years ago so I cant comment on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

I've heard it's a hard place to work

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dom84

I've heard the same, just wondering if it had changed much. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Junior

Dom84 wrote: »
    I've heard the same, just wondering if it had changed much. Thanks.

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Mr Sam worked there. Can't actually post what he said about the place but avoid with a bargepole. Impossible to work for, unreasonable and downright horrible. They are constantly advertising for staff, that alone speaks volumes. They don't pay well and are always looking for Interns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I've been told more than once that he's not a nice guy to deal with, his own worst enemy, tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement