Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fetac level 5 healthcare support help

Options
  • 21-11-2016 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

can anyone help advise me, i am finished my safety audit for my health and safety module,, i am just stuck on what to write in the evaluation. i did my risk assessments on my home place. i had my control measures in for my evaluation which was wrong, i just couldnt understand what the teacher was trying to explain, and i asked her after class but i still dont fully get what to write for the evaluation, can anyone please help me? thank you so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sderref

Hi,
    not sure where did you get stuck. I think the evaluation your teacher meant is to record your findings into easily recognizable structure: grid.
    Risk assessment of.....
    1. What is the hazard? Anything hazardous in your home, from entrance door, to cabling, electric devices etc.
    2. Who is at risk? Who can be at risk in your home. Family, animals, friends
    3. What are the control measures? Control measures are all the methods or equipments which are implemented to prevent accidents. Explain how can you make it safer. Example: if you have a slippery bathroom floor what can you do to make it safer.
    4. The Grid-record your findings- All your findings supposed to be in the grid, something like this:

What is the hazard? Who is at risk and how? Control measures Person responsible Due date to rectify
    Slip and fall on floor family, friends non-slip flooring, shoe, carpet ect. Dad, mom ASAP
    This must be done for every findings
    5. Revise and review-After the risk assessment conducted, set a date, go over again and review your findings in xxx months.

I hope I was able to help. Regards.

Advertisement