Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPS Number, Bank Account, Medical card and renting room in Social house

Options
  • 21-11-2016 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello guys, Im in weird situation, Friend of mine helped me create a PPS Number. I'm renting small room in the social house. I need to create my own bank account and apply for Medical Card, but i don't want to make any trouble to "owner" of the house. I want all mails come to me, but as i said earlier i dont want to make any trouble to "owner" of the house.
    If i change adress on revenue.ie(PPS) and create bank account and apply for medical card with other adress than the PPS one will this be a problem for House "owner". She didn't helped me create a PPS becouse, she would propably lose social money and social house (shes disabled).

I'm working from 2 PM to 1 AM and going everytime to my friend house for my mails and bothering him with all the other stuff is frustrating for him and for me.

Thanks for answers.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    "Creating" a PPS number and bank account?
    Seems to be forgery. Closing thread
    Pls don't post here again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement