Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliability of GeekBuying

Options
  • 19-11-2016 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hey guys,

If this thread breaks any rules please feel free to remove it!

Anyway, I'm in the market for a new phone in the sub €150 range and saw this. After reading and watching reviews I felt that it offers what I want the most, especially against what you get in Ireland for my price range.

However, I have never bought off this site (nor have I ever bought a Chinese android headset). So,
    • Is this site reliable?
    • Is this phone worth it?
    • Do you recommend any other sites/phones?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bigmike99

Yes, geekbuying must be the most popular these days along with gearbest.

Had a few orders with them now, everything went fine, once i canceled and got a differnet model and was no issue emailing me back within 24hrs and refunding to paypal.

The phone is also the most popular for european sales id say. pick that model or the older one (3 not 3s) is cheaper, think it has no fingerprint.
    Maybe go for the larger note 3 older model for same price?

to avoid the DHL fee and customs order from the ES website, they have the option and price for your model shipped from ES warehouse in the page you linked. it brings your linked order up $30 but guarentees no customs and not cheaper shipping.(maybe shipping included in price)

plenty of info on that model id imagine in the main thread for chinese phones.

Advertisement