Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for productivity to do list reminder app

Options
  • 19-11-2016 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations for productivity to do list apps for Android .

I have Google tasks but looking to see if there is anything better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Keith186

Wunderlist is good. You can make a list and set deadlines against each item, share with others (who have the app) and assign tasks to then also.

I got either 6 or 12 months premium with a Samsung Galaxy before so look into that if you've got one of those phones.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wunderkinder.wunderlistandroid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

I just started using the Ticktick app.

Seems very good and simple and easy to use...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I love any.do, works well. It has an "any do moment" in the morning which shows any tasks for the day, and when a task is due, it gets very pushy (which is what you want)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anydo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭JakeBell

I didn't get on with Any.do at all. It was very, very annoying. I couldn't delete goals. They didn't appear correct. They multiplied. It was the worst thing I ever paid for. It's probably fixed by now but I wouldn't go back.

lifetick.com is the best goal setting software I've found. I just really, really wish they'd create a proper app for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,774 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

for simple checklists and reminders, Google Keep is fine.

I've used Remember the Milk in the past, it's fine but I think you need to get the premium version to enable more complex features.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Google Inbox can turn emails into tasks (pin + snooze) or create standalone reminders

Advertisement