Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland v NZ, watching in San Francisco

Options
  • 19-11-2016 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

I just arrived in SF last night, and while there seems to be any number of Irish pubs, I can't (online) find one that's showing the game - which will go out at 9.30am here. The problem seems to be that these pubs open at 11/11.30ish.

I know it's a bit close to the time, and a bit of a long shot, but can anyone point me in the right direction just over 3 hours to go.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

I just arrived in SF last night, and while there seems to be any number of Irish pubs, I can't (online) find one that's showing the game - which will go out at 9.30am here. The problem seems to be that these pubs open at 11/11.30ish.

I know it's a bit close to the time, and a bit of a long shot, but can anyone point me in the right direction just over 3 hours to go.

Thank you in advance.

Try Fiddler Green down near the Wharf. If it's still there! Years since I was there. Bit of a kip but was grand and it used to show the games

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭FrKurtFahrt

Thank you in advance.

Try Fiddler Green down near the Wharf. If it's still there! Years since I was there. Bit of a kip but was grand and it used to show the games
    Thanks, but I've found a place - Kezar - already heaving with Irish and a few Kiwis

Advertisement