Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a phone repair shop in Dublin

Options
  • 19-11-2016 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

As the title says I'm looking for a repair shop in Dublin that could fix the camera on my moto G3. Has worked on and off since I got it, frequently I get "error cannot connect to camera".
    As I unlocked the bootloader the warranty is void. If it wasn't too expensive I'd consider getting it repaired.

I've been through everything from clearing caches, deleting all apps, trying different roms, nothing resolved the issue so I'm convinced its hardware related but I guess I can't be sure its the camera component itself that is causing the issue.

Any recommendation are appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dolallyoh

Fonfix.ie in sandyford are superb. Doubt it would be worth it though vs going out and buying a new replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

dolallyoh wrote: »
    Fonfix.ie in sandyford are superb. Doubt it would be worth it though vs going out and buying a new replacement.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, think I'll just put up with it for another while and steer clear of Motorola for a while. The g3 is a bit of a let down after how good the original moto g was.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,338 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

dolallyoh wrote: »

+1 very good guys, I've been going to them since they were called MPRC (mobile phone repair centre - www.mprc.ie redirects to www.fonefix.ie)

Problem is that almost all of their repairs are now fixed price based purely on the model (i.e. not the damage or the fault) so regardless of how trivial the repair might seem, there will probably be a hefty price.

Advertisement