Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Showers in Limerick?

Options
  • 18-11-2016 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, bit of a weird question here but the shower in my flat broke down and it's not getting fixed til the end of next week, just wondering if there are any public showers in or around Limerick City I can use until then? My friend in the UL said there's public showers there but is not sure can anybody just use them ... any help appreciated, thanks.

Comments

Moved to Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 24,137 ✭✭✭✭phog

At a guess I'd imagine you'd need to pay for a swim/gym session but I think UL, Grove Island accept non members for one off bookings

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Seems to be a public one in ul alright

http://www.ul.ie/ee/uploads/files/2-Cycle%20facilities.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭pigtown

There's definitely one in the basement of the Concert Hall in UL, I'm not convinced the rest of them on that map actually exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Yes, you'll be able to just walk into the one in the basement of the Foundation Building in UL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭goochy

Car wash ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Moved to Limerick

Welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

BJOS93 wrote: »
    Hi, bit of a weird question here but the shower in my flat broke down and it's not getting fixed til the end of next week, just wondering if there are any public showers in or around Limerick City I can use until then? My friend in the UL said there's public showers there but is not sure can anybody just use them ... any help appreciated, thanks.

Just walk into the old Thomond College building. Showers there.

Advertisement