Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with question on visa application

Options
  • 18-11-2016 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I was wondering could anyone help me, I have submitted my application for the working holiday visa (first stage)

Well there is a question regarding your country of current residance/territory it is also called your country of residance

I am currently in australia on a working holiday visa but I have put down ireland for the above answer thinking that I am not a resident of australia, does anyone know the correct answer for this question? Also if I need to change it how would one go about doing it.I have logged on to my submitted profile and am unable to change my answer!

Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Hey :) I'm not totally sure but since you're not a permanent resident of Aus, ireland should be fine for that answer. If they query it, you can easily explain the situation. I moved from aus to canada last year but i put my residence down as aus (i was an australian permanent resident at the time) and it went through without any hassle. If you're really worried, just give the canadian immigration a call but i don't think it'll be an issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

AFAIK that question means the country you are currently residing in at the time of application! You don't necessarily have to be a resident of that country, but if it's where you're submitting your application from that's what you put down.

Advertisement