Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

temporary suspend coverage - motorbike

Options
  • 17-11-2016 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, 
    at the end of September I have reported a claim, where the other driver was at fault. 
    Now my motorbike is at a garage waiting for spare parts, and it will take around one month before it will be ready to be on the road again. 

Am I entitled to suspend the coverage for this period of time?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Fra954 wrote: »
    Hi, 
    at the end of September I have reported a claim, where the other driver was at fault. 
    Now my motorbike is at a garage waiting for spare parts, and it will take around one month before it will be ready to be on the road again. 

Am I entitled to suspend the coverage for this period of time?
    Hi Fra954
    Unfortunately we don't offer the option to suspend cover on our motorcycle policies. If you are given a replacement motorcycle while your bike is being repaired we may be able to provide you with temporary cover for this. Hope this helps.
    Regards 
    Seán

Advertisement