Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego.com - Free Delivery over €50 & 2 x free gifts

Options
  • 17-11-2016 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Hi all - Lego.com have a nice offer on for Christmas.

Free Lego Christmas tree ornament with all orders.

Spend over €65 and you get the ornament & also a Christmas Build up Lego Set (not exactly an advent calendar, but 24 different toys to make - not all at the same time). It's not the same as the Lego City / Friends / Star Wars ones in Smyths - it's a 250 piece one and looks pretty nice!

Links below.

Toy Soldier Ornament

Advent Calendar

Free delivery over 50 too.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I got that one last week. It's not really an advent calendar. It's a box of Lego with an instruction book. It's pretty good for free but you you can't build all 24 pieces at once, there isn't enough Lego to do that. You can only build a few of them at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

It seems that the Christmas Build Up (advent calendar set) threshold is set at £60 on the UK site. The Irish site threshold is €65.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

I got that one last week. It's not really an advent calendar. It's a box of Lego with an instruction book. It's pretty good for free but you you can't build all 24 pieces at once, there isn't enough Lego to do that. You can only build a few of them at the same time.

Ok cool - didn't know that!

RunRoryRun wrote: »
    Ok cool - didn't know that!

It's still really good don't get me wrong ! There is plenty of Lego in it for a free gift !

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Lego.com are a rip off though

21117 Minecraft Ender Dragon - Stg 59.99 plus I think Stg 2.95 shipping

on smyths this is €54.99 with free delivery

Just worth checking around on lego prices, on amazon.co.uk, smyths toys etc as the prices vary a lot

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Lego.com are a rip off though

21117 Minecraft Ender Dragon - Stg 59.99 plus I think Stg 2.95 shipping

on smyths this is €54.99 with free delivery

Just worth checking around on lego prices, on amazon.co.uk, smyths toys etc as the prices vary a lot

Some things are more expensive. Some are cheaper though. The Lego dimensions are ten euro cheaper Lego compared to Smyth's at the minute and of course you get the two free gifts. And free shipping over 55 euro I think it is. It's best to always shop around and mix and match I think. Every site will always have some more expensive and some cheaper than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Just ordered.
    The free set looks really decent about €20 worth I'd say:
    http://brickset.com/article/23815/preview-40222-christmas-build-up

The decoration will make a nice stocking filler.

Advertisement