Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heed FM 94.3

Options
  • 16-11-2016 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

What's that about :confused:

Sounds like a microphone has been hidden down the back of a classroom, recording 5th year students (talking about stuff)! I presume somebody got hold of a 2nd hand FM transmitter on eBay....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

LordSutch wrote: »
    What's that about :confused:

Sounds like a microphone has been hidden down the back of a classroom, recording 5th year students (talking about stuff)! I presume somebody got hold of a 2nd hand FM transmitter on eBay....
    Yeah its a heap of cr*p any time I've stopped on it. Temp radio station from ballyfermot.

http://www.artscouncil.ie/Art-2016/HEED-FM/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Waste of electricity... and tax payers money no doubt. It's meant to be art, but it's just really, really bad radio.

Its also on DAB. And online - last time I checked the stats it had 0 online listeners.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

JDxtra wrote: »
    Waste of electricity... and tax payers money no doubt. It's meant to be art, but it's just really, really bad radio.

Its also on DAB. And online - last time I checked the stats it had 0 online listeners.

Doubt it has many fm listeners either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Mr Snow

it is only a part time radio station it is closeing in two days i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Thank God for that what a load of rubbish. How did they get even a temp licence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,624 ✭✭✭Infoanon

castle2012 wrote: »
    Thank God for that what a load of rubbish. How did they get even a temp licence

It's Art.....who financed the 4 week licence ?,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Teenagers shooting the breeze (waffling about nothing) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Infoanon wrote: »
    It's Art.....who financed the 4 week licence ?,

That's what I'd like to know. This cost money to put together - look at the transmission costs, web site design etc.

Right now, they still have 0 listeners online. :rolleyes:

heed.PNG

Advertisement