Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile phone 250 budget??clueless

Options
  • 15-11-2016 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Looking to buy a new phone for the wife in Dublin tomorrow,
    Budget is 250, needs a decent camera and battery life. Would be great if it had a shatter proof screen and water resistant too

Any recommendations, haven't a clue tbh. Don't want to buy something crap!!
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Looking to buy a new phone for the wife in Dublin tomorrow,
    Budget is 250, needs a decent camera and battery life. Would be great if it had a shatter proof screen and water resistant too

Any recommendations, haven't a clue tbh. Don't want to buy something crap!!
    Many thanks

I have the Samsung Galaxy S5. Camera is decent, battery life is very good and it is waterproof. I have it in an otterbox case and almost 2 years later it barely has a mark on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭outland1985

mfceiling wrote: »
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S5. Camera is decent, battery life is very good and it is waterproof. I have it in an otterbox case and almost 2 years later it barely has a mark on it.

Thanks.ill check that out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

Is this a similar free,unlocked phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

You could look at the Motorola Moto g4 at €179 in Argos. It has a water resistant nano coating and has latest version of android. Gorilla glass 3 which is pretty tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

You could look at the Motorola Moto g4 at €179 in Argos. It has a water resistant nano coating and has latest version of android. Gorilla glass 3 which is pretty tough.

As a happy user of this phone,I'd agree.

• Advertisement
Advertisement