Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a pallet load from London to Dublin

Options
  • 15-11-2016 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Young Keano wants to move stuff back from London to Dublin at the end of the year. It amounts to about 6 medium size boxes and a large suitcase so in all probably about a pallet load.

I'm suggesting that he might be best to try get a courier (there's no mad rush in terms of time to get the stuff back).

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Roy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Try shiply. Put up your requirements and get quotes. Plenty drivers looking for backloads.

I paid €80 to move a pallet with an engine from Nottingham to Galway through lynx but I think you need an account. Worth ringing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭onekeano

Thanks FortySeven, I know he did ring 2 place but the best price he could get was £200 which I thought was very high. :(

Roy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Try transland, used them a few times. Very good prices, around 100 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Roadhawk

roughly what part of London?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭onekeano

he lives in Clapham...... think it's known as County Clapham :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Voipjunkie

http://www.vkremovals.com

Bought a bed from Sleepland in the UK and they do the deliveries in Ireland for them, the guys name is Vinny.

Advertisement